Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Policy Statement
ARIL has adopted an integrated approach to the management of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality and our management philosophy is based on building our commitment to SHEQ around the following four pillars of sustainability.
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management
Together with continual SHERQ improvement is a vital part of day to day operations ensuring that all employees work under safe conditions, that the operating activities are safe and all the important aspects impacting on our responsibility to deliver quality services are controlled, as well as the external environment.
Operational Safety for us is a key area
Implementing hazard management towards ensuring and maintaining operational safety.
It is our policy to apply sound SHEQ Management practices consistently and comprehensively in all its activities and at all levels within the operating group
- A healthy and safe environment for all employees, contractors and the public, as far as is reasonably practicable;
- The prevention of injuries and diseases by complying with safety, health and environmental legislation and our operating standards;
- Training and development of employees in all aspects of SHEQ in order to meet set business objectives and targets;
- Striving to promote the wellbeing of the environment by applying proper waste management techniques and by avoiding pollution and damage to property;
- Improvement in the quality of our services as well as our deliverables while operating appropriately within the nature, scale and impact of our contracting activities;
- Open and wide sharing of good practice, learning and solutions.