Grievance Redressal Policy
Anupam Rasayan India Limited (“Company”) holds the fair and transparent approach while dealing with its stakeholders. The objective of this Grievance Redressal Mechanism (the “Policy”) is to address stakeholders’ grievances about any malpractices they have observed during their association with the Company which will also help in strengthening the association with them.
This Policy shall apply to all the stakeholders of the Company that covers disclosures of any unethical, improper behaviour or malpractices and events which have taken place or suspected to have taken place during their association with the Company.
- Stakeholder of the Company who makes complaint under this Policy (“Complainant”) should file the complaint through email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing and dispatch it in closed and sealed envelope and should address to the Vigil Department of the Company. The complaint should carry a valid signature.
- To protect the identity of complainant, the Company will not issue the acknowledgement to the complainant.
- It is encouraged not to write any personal information on the outer envelope in order to protect the identity of complainant. However, it shall be the duty and responsibility of the Vigilance Officer/Vigilance Committee#, to protect the identity of the Whistle Blower/Complainant.
- The identity of the Complainant shall be protected in the manner as set out in the Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy* of the Company.
- The detailed procedure for filling the compliant may be referred to in Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy* of the Company.
The investigation of the complaint will be done as per the Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy* of the Company.
The Complainant, Vigilance Officer, members of the investigating team, the Subject and everybody involved in the process shall, maintain confidentiality of all matters under this Policy, discuss only to the extent or with those persons as required under this Policy for completing the process of investigations and keep the papers in safe custody.
All the other matter and processes covered under the headings i.e. ‘the decision, reporting’, ‘protection’, ‘disqualifications’, ‘access to chairperson of the Vigilance Committee’, ‘communication’, ‘retention of documents’, in the Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy shall apply mutatis mutandis to this Policy.
* Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy* of the Company is available at the link Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy.
# Vigilance Committee shall be the Audit Committee as per the Vigil Mechanism/Whistle Blower Mechanism Policy of the Company